- Kishan continues attacking BRS after PM Modi
- AAP MP Sanjay Singh's Residence Raided Amid Claims Of Political Motivation
- G Sahaya Baskaran receives Divyangjan Swabhiman Samman award
- Vivo V29 series to launch soon: Expected price, specifications; Watch Livestream here
- Pre-Poll Bonanza: Telangana govt out to distribute Bathukamma sarees soon
- Why KTR perturbed over Modi revealing secret: Aruna
- BJP-BRS Delhi mein Dosti, Galli mein Kusti: Revanth
- Vijayawada: Remembering Swaminathan, man behind Green Revolution
- Bandaru Satyanarayana Murthy gets bail in remarks against Roja case
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 4th October 2023
US President-elect Donald Trump unhappy with CNN for using unflattering photo
US President-elect complained on Tuesday that TV channel CNN has used his \'worst\' picture ever as the cover art for a new book about the 2016 Presidential election.
Washington: US President-elect complained on Tuesday that TV channel CNN has used his 'worst' picture ever as the cover art for a new book about the 2016 Presidential election.
His tweet said: "@CNN just released a book called 'Unprecedented' which explore the 2016 race and victory, Hope it does well but used worst cover photo of me!"
The book was written by CNN writer Thomas Lake, during the election and is a chronicle of Trump's surprising win.
CNN's website described the book as a deeply reported account on the fight for the presidency between Trump -- "a blustery billionaire and reality TV star with no military or government experience, no respect for the rules of politics and no fear of offending people" - and former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
Trump's tweet didn't criticise the contents of the book. Instead, he took issue with the photo of him that was used for the cover.
There are two versions of the book's cover - an 'Inaugural edition' featuring a stern-looking Trump and another version that contains a collage of different photos from the election, including a large picture of Trump speaking at a podium.
It's unclear which cover photo the 70-year-old US President-elect was referring to as being "the worst", ew.com said.