- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
- After students’ stir, Manipur govt reimposes internet ban for 5 days
Watch: This Pakistani boy's ability to pop his eyes will gross you out!
A 14-year-old Pakistani boy from Lahore in Pakistan has become an internet sensation for his bizarre \'eye popping\' skills. Ahmed Ali possesses a bizarre talent of squeezing his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm.
A 14-year-old Pakistani boy from Lahore in Pakistan has become an internet sensation for his bizarre 'eye popping' skills. Ahmed Ali possesses a bizarre talent of squeezing his eyes out beyond eye sockets by over 10 mm.
"Last year, I was doing something and I touched my eye and the eyeball popped out. I thought I had damaged my eye or something but realised it did not cause any harm to my eye," says Ahmed. The 14-year-old boy's videos have become an instant hit on social media sites in Pakistan. He now plans to register his unique talent in the Guinness Book.
Ahmed's ophthalmologist initially suggested him to get rid of this bizarre habit but looking at his expertise, he motivated him to go after the Guinness Record.