- Profit booking halts 6-day bull run
- Uppercase unveils school backpacks
- Kurnool: Officials told to address drinking water woes
- DPI-led GDP to reach $8-trn level by 2030
- FM for weeding out illegal loan apps
- Tirupati: Pulse polio programme to be held on March 3
- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Conflict
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
- Guntur: Anil predicts fall of TDP after polls
- After like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Vijay Deverakonda; another star hero to venture into the ownership of multiplexes
TDP, YSRCP blamed for not supporting No-Trust move
Karimnagar: TRS leader and former MP Boinpalli Vinod Kumar lashed out at TDP and YSRCP for not supporting the no-confidence motion proposed by the...
Karimnagar: TRS leader and former MP Boinpalli Vinod Kumar lashed out at TDP and YSRCP for not supporting the no-confidence motion proposed by the TRS leadership. Addressing a press conference in the town on Wednesday, he said that it was decided at the TRS internal meeting to table the no-confidence motion against the Congress Government headed by Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy. The move was to bring pressure on the State and Central Governments to pass a resolution in favour of separate Telangana state in the State Assembly which would pave the way for separate state, he said. The leaders of TDP and YSRCP have been attacking the ruling Congress Government on many accounts for over one year. The leaders of these parties � TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Y S Sharmila � have been maintaining that the Congress Government would not be continued and it would fall any time. But when the TRS leadership proposed to introduce a no-trust move, the two parties strangely stated that they would not support it. On the other hand the leaders of the two parties are not interested in dethroning the present Congress government, the former MP alleged. Mr. Vinod Kumar said that if the TDP or YSRCP proposes to introduce a no- confidence motion, then the TRS would support the motion to bring down the ruling Congress government in the state. A As a leader of Opposition, Chandrababu Naidu has failed to utilise the prevailing situation to table `No-confidence motion' to bring down the government. People would teach a lesson to TDP at the time of polls, the TRS leader stated. TRS district president Eeda Sankar Reddy, politburo member M Satyanarayana Reddy and other leaders were present at the press meet.