- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
- Operation Valentine Received a U/A Certificate
- Railways Reduces Fare for Passenger Trains
- Rootedness, rootlessness & artist Kanwal Dhaliwal’s varied tales
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on Kavitha's petition on ED summons to March 13
Develop Singareni in T: Mallepalli
Godavarikhani (Karimnagar): Senior journalist and Telangana Vidya Vanthula Vedika (TVV) president Mallepalli Lakshmaiah advised the leaders in...
Godavarikhani (Karimnagar): Senior journalist and Telangana Vidya Vanthula Vedika (TVV) president Mallepalli Lakshmaiah advised the leaders in Telangana region to prepare a suitable blue print for the development of Singareni mines in the region after formation of Telangana state.
He was addressing a conference on ` Singareni role for the constructive development of Telangana’. The meeting was organised by the workers of Godavari Loya Boggu Gani Karmika Sangham (GLBGKS) affiliated to Indian Federation of Trade Unions (IFTU) at Press Club in Godavarikhani on Sunday.
``The job opportunities in Coal belt area have to be offered to the employees of Singareni and to their kin. The expansion of Open Cast Mines (OCMs) has been badly affecting the prospects of coal workers in the locality,’’ he opined and gave call to oppose establishing of OCMs in the region. Singareni JAC coordinator Ramamurthy welcomed the conduct of such conference.
IFTU state president S Venkateswara Rao, GLBGKS secretaries I Krishna and SK Mukthar Pasha spoke on the occasion.