- PIL in SC seeks directions to Centre and States to consider reasonable demands of farmers
- ISL 2023-24: Bengaluru FC push for playoffs against Hyderabad FC in Sunil Chhetri's 150th outing
- Creditors face haircut of 68% on admitted claims under IBC
- Shri Ramcharitmanas row: SC grants 2 weeks to UP government to file its reply on Swami Prasad Maurya's plea
- PVL Season 3: Calicut Heroes blaze through Delhi Toofans to get dominant win
- NewsClick row: Court grants Delhi Police 20 more days to file charge sheet in UAPA case
- Swaad of South Unveils Newest Outlet in Madhapur, Offering a Fusion of Tradition and Innovation in South Indian Vegetarian Cuisine
- This universal story about the tragic isolation of old age will move and stir Kannada and Telugu audiences: Deepak Qazir Kejriwal
- NIT Calicut and Vehant Technologies Signs MoU to Co-Teach Students and Jointly Work on AI/ML Projects
- List of Environmentally-Friendly Products Spearheading Green Movement for a Healthier Planet
Sharmila denies links with Rakshana Steels
Khammam: YSRCP leader Sharmila said that she would call off her padayatra and quit politics if TDP supremo N Chandra Babu Naidu proves that her father...
Khammam: YSRCP leader Sharmila said that she would call off her padayatra and quit politics if TDP supremo N Chandra Babu Naidu proves that her father has awarded Bayyaram mines to her during his tenure. She questioned Naidu if he was ready to quit politics if he fails to prove the allegations. She addressed a public meeting at Vallabhi in Madhira assembly constituency in the district on Monday. Sharmila said that people know the real intention of the leaders who were making allegations linking her with Rakshana Steels. She expressed her doubts on silence maintained by the opposition parties on the issue. She said that Chandra Babu who had criticized the schemes implemented by YSR, now making promises to implement the same schemes. She said that there was no response from the public to the ongoing Rythu chaitanya yatras in the state. She criticized that farmers were neglected by the present government. Earlier, YSRCP district convener Macha Srinivasa Rao, parliamentary segment convener Ponguleti Srinivasa Reddy, Puvvada Vijay, Macha Dayanand and other leaders received the YSRCP leader Sharmila when she entered the village from Krishna district in the evening.