- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
7 naxals surrender in Chhattisgarh's Sukma
Seven naxals, including four with rewards on their heads, surrendered in Chhattisgarhs Sukma district on Friday
Sukma (Chhatisgarh) : Seven naxals, including four with rewards on their heads, surrendered in Chhattisgarh's Sukma district on Friday.
They surrendered before Deputy Inspector General of CRPF S Elengo and Sukma Superintendent of Police Abhishek Meena.
"Out of the four people with rewards on their heads, one naxal had a reward of Rs. Eight lakh, while three others had a reward of Rs. One lakh each on their heads," informed Meena.
Earlier, 10 naxals surrendered before police in Narayanpur. Out of them, one had a reward of Rs. Five lakh on head.