- 2 held for murder of youth
- Gadkari urges auto industry, stakeholders to promote vehicle scrapping policy
- ‘Modi means guarantee of fulfillment of promises,’ says PM in Jaipur
- Musical fountains, a new attraction at Durgam Cheruvu
- Centre undermining federalism, says Chidambaram
- The 9th Edition of TEDxHyderabad 2023 - Ignite Creates an Unforgettable Symposium of Ideas and Inspiration
- 'China’s unfair trade practices have forced EU to become more assertive'
- SC issues notice on plea seeking 25% higher benefits for specially-abled individuals under social security schemes
- NSE plans to extend F&O trading hours; seeks Sebi's nod
- Congress should quiz Sharad Pawar on meetings with Adani Group: Prakash Ambedkar
Rachakonda cops invoke PD Act against flesh trade gang
The Rachakonda Police have invoked PD Act on a fourmember gang involve din prostitution ring in the pilgrimage centre of Yadadri According to Rachakonda commissioner of police Mahesh Bhagawat, these gang members were running a sex racket and were troubling womenfolk in the area
Yadadri Bhuvanagiri: The Rachakonda Police have invoked PD Act on a four-member gang involve din prostitution ring in the pilgrimage centre of Yadadri. According to Rachakonda commissioner of police Mahesh Bhagawat, these gang members were running a sex racket and were troubling womenfolk in the area.
According to him, Kamsani Sandhya (55) Kamsani Sasirekha (55), Kamsani Buchamma (45) and Kamsani Nirmala (42) have lured several young girls into prostitution promising them luxurious life. They have converted their home in Ganesh Nagar into a prostitution den. Sandhya has been arrested earlier also and have filed several cases against her but to no avail.
Sandhya was arrested on July 3 also, but came out on bail. Several locals in Ganesh Nagar have also complained about their anti-social activities. The police said they would launch an awareness campaign in the colony about the flesh trade.