- Varun Tej feels ‘Operation Valentine,’ a tale of passion, patriotism, and new horizons
- Development projects worth thousands of crores sanctioned for TN in last 10 years: PM Modi
- Hindu petition seeks to restrict entry on terrace of Gyanvapi cellar
- Fall of 'poster boys' adds to startup woes, good governance need of the hour: Industry
- GITAM celebrates National Science Day
- PM Modi launches India’s first indigenously-built hydrogen-powered ferry
- Tata Institute Develops ₹ 100 Pill for Cancer Care
- Varun Tej's Operation Valentine Movie is Set to Arrive on this OTT
- AAP MLA Prakash Jarwal convicted in abetment of suicide case of Delhi doctor
- Operation Valentine Received a U/A Certificate
Defence incubator approved by Centre, to come up in second phase of T-Hub
Telangana IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Raos proposal for setting up another unique incubator for the defence sector in Hyderabad has received a positive response from Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
Telangana IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao’s proposal for setting up another unique incubator for the defence sector in Hyderabad has received a positive response from Union Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
Welcoming the decision of the Union Defence Ministry, KTR thanked Nirmala Sitharaman and said that the decision will strengthen the defence sector established in Hyderabad.
He added that Hyderabad has vibrant defence eco-system due to the presence of numerous defence organisations and that there are at least 10 other public sector defence companies besides Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) along with another 25 private companies and around 1,000 MSMEs.
The Minister wrote a letter to the Defence Ministry seeking the establishment of a defence incubator in Hyderabad which would attract fresh investments and assured support from Telangana government for establishing the incubator at India’s largest incubator, T-Hub.
KTR also said that the incubator will take up research activities and be a hub for testing prototypes, scaling along with training. He stated that the defence incubator will come in the second phase of T-Hub for which separate arrangements will be made.
The new defence incubator will be established under the Innovations for Defence Excellence (iDex) programme of the Central government in Hyderabad.