- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- ACB court posts hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to October 4
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
- Decoded: Why your face feels 'tight' after being washed
- Salman’s ‘Tiger’ hunts with vengeance to clear his name in ‘Tiger 3’
- Signature Global shares jump 19 pc in debut trade
- Ayodhya will witness surge in economic activities after inauguration of Ram temple: Nripendra Mihsra
- AP High Court adjourns Naidu's bail plea in Inner Ring Road case to Friday
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg to kick off developer conference with focus on AI, virtual reality
- Gold declines Rs 300, silver plunges Rs 400
Subramanian Swamy to KCR: Revoke ban against Swami Paripoornananda
BJP Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamy on Thursday wrote to Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to revoke the ban against Swami Paripoornananda
BJP Rajya Sabha member Subramanian Swamy on Thursday wrote to Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao to revoke the ban against Swami Paripoornananda.
In his letter, he advised KCR to get the externment orders cancelled else the action will be taken in the court for which damages will be sought.
Mr Swamy further questioned as to whether the externing authority who passed the order has even read section 3 of the (Anti-Social and Hazardous Activities Act, 1980) Act, according to which a person can be extended only if he is classified as a ‘goonda’.
The BJP member continued that the externing orders issued under this section indicate Swami Paripoornananda being a ‘goonda’, which is highly insulting, defamatory for a seer who holds such a good reputation.