- Guwahati Masters: Sameer upsets Kiran, Aakarshi overcomes Schulz challenge to advance
- Traffic restrictions on Thursday for CM swearing-in ceremony
- Airlines' profits on the rise but high interest rates playing spoilsport: IATA
- Delhi Minister Bhardwaj alleges approvals bypassed in IFC department
- Amit Shah to inaugurate steel plant in Maoist-infested Gadchiroli on Dec 9
- Soil is climate superstar, says Sadhguru at COP28
- Nehru committed 2 mistakes which made Kahsmir suffer for years: Shah
- Chinese scientists develop novel gene editing jab to 'reverse' autism
- Actor Arvind Krishna shines at the International 3BL Basketball league
- Ruckus in Bengal assembly as BJP stages walkout over closed tea gardens
TDP demands debate on special status, Lok Sabha adjourned
The Lok Sabha witnessed ruckus and had to be adjourned for 15 minutes while the Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh was speaking on the no confidence motion
Demanding that he speak on the special status category, TDP members rushed into the well and said that government had cheated them for four years.. There was a mild scuffle when BJP members tried to push aside TDP MP Sivaprasad.
Amidst this scenario, the speaker adjourned the house fo 15 minutes and called the TDP MPs to her chamber and counselled them.