- Your ears and toes can be hotspots for unhealthy microbes: Study
- Two die during Ganesh immersion procession in Hyderabad
- World Heart Day: 1,250 new heart attack cases reported in people under 35 years in B’luru in last two years
- We have faith in the courts, and will get justice: Former Minister Narayana
- Spotify to roll out auto-generated transcripts to millions of podcasts
- Blast near mosque in Balochistan kills 6, injures 30
- Karimnagar: Anganwadi workers’ strike enters 18th day
- PL Technical Research: Vaishali Parekh, Vice President - Technical Research, Prabhudas Lilladher Pvt.
- YS Jagan disburses YSR Vahana Mitra funds, says next election is war between rich and poor
- Vijayawada: ‘Swaminathan made indelible mark on Indian agri sector’
TDP stands third in submitting utilization certificates:Galla Jayadev
TDP MP Galla Jayadev launched a spirited attack on the BJP in Lok Sabha during the No Confidence Motion on Friday
TDP MP Galla Jayadev launched a spirited attack on the BJP in Lok Sabha during the No Confidence Motion on Friday.
He said the BJP was mobilizing non-TDP parties in AP to defeat the TDP. He said that while YSRCP MPs are Modi’s guest list, the TDP MPs are in the watch list. He said that the TDP stood third in submitting utilization certificates, but the TDP was being blamed for not submitting UCs.
He said the TDP was demanding that all the provisions of the AP Reorganisation Act. He said if the Centre tries to browbeat the state by trying to find loopholes in the Act.