- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Hyderabad Metro stations will have more facilities soon: NVS Reddy
Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited Managing Director NVS Reddy today launched eBikes and inaugurated an Art Exhibition, Local Cafe restaurant and Dadus MithaiOn the Way at the Ameerpet Metro interchange station
HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy today launched “e-Bikes” and inaugurated an Art Exhibition, “Local Cafe” restaurant and “Dadus Mithai-On the Way” at the Ameerpet Metro interchange station.
Inaugurating these facilities, he stated that lot more facilities and activity centres will come up at the Metro rail stations in the coming few months, making them busy hot spots in the city.
e-Bikes are very convenient electric scooters being made available by a start up company “Metro Bikes”, which is already operating scooters on self-drive rental mode at Nagole, Parade Grounds, Secunderabad, Rasoolpura, Begumpet and Miyapur metro stations. The new electric scooters can be charged very easily from any electrical plug point. These bikes which will made available at all the Metro stations in the next few months can be taken by anyone with a driving license for a rental charge of Rs.4/- per km during day and just Rs.1/- per km during night. Metro commuters can also take these bikes home and keep them over night and come to Metro stations next day morning without any additional rental charge.
Local Cafe is a restaurants chain, which is a part of a startup company promoted by Mrs. Pinky Reddy of GVK Industrial House, providing tasty local dishes in true Hyderabadi “galli” style at very reasonable prices. Local Café is already very popular at most of the airports. These restaurants will be extended to all the Metro stations in the near future.
Dadus `On the Way:
Named “On the Way Dadu’s Mithai”, the store is very tastefully decorated and offers a wide range of mouth-watering sweets, chocolates, pastries, bread products, pizzas, pastas and desserts at very reasonable prices.
Art Exhibition by a local artist Mr. Hari & his wife Mrs. Anitha has an array of very good paintings depicting various life styles, moods and forms which will be on display for the next 10 days at Ameerpet interchange station. NVS Reddy has stated that as advised by the Governor ESL Narasimhan, soon Metro stations will host several Art Exhibitions and that paintings of different artists will be on display at the Metro stations.