- Your Ultimate Guide to the Perfect Pongal Look
- With unsecured personal loans under lens, growth momentum in the segment to derail in coming quarters
- Andhra CM Jagan takes poll battle to Chandrababu Naidu's home turf - Kuppam
- India seeks greater say for developing countries at WTO meet
- It was a joy to be a part of a lyrical, poetic, and deeply romantic story: Shahbaz Khan
- Samsung’s Most Intelligent PC Lineup Galaxy Book4 Series Goes on Sale in India
- KIUG 2023: Sambalpur’s Sujata Kujur hopes to make it to Indian women’s hockey team
- VESCOA Partner with ISRO, signed MoU with ASSOCHAM to Advance Collaborative Initiatives
- FM Sitharaman stresses on compliance of norms at meet with fintech heads
- Indian Navy conducts airborne insertion ops over Arabian Sea
Police control running in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
Telangana Bharatiya Janata Party BJP Legislature Party leader, Kishan Reddy on Monday alleged that the state government is operating with the police and removed the Dharna Chowk
Telangana Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Legislature Party leader, Kishan Reddy on Monday alleged that the state government is operating with the police and removed the Dharna Chowk.
Speaking to the reporters, he said Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao doesn’t have any faith in the Ministers or the Secretariat.
He continued, “Panchayati Raj system is a crucial part of the Gram Swaraj and the Panchayati Raj system is a major issue in the democracy. In this case, 50 years of the completion of the panchayat raj system, the Telangana government is extinguishing the system.”
Criticizing the government for cancelling the Sarpanch system and bringing the panchayats under their control, Kishan Reddy said, “Ration cards, pensions, self-employment, Pattadar passbooks are to be given through the gram Sabha but the Telangana government is making contradictions.”
The BJP leader further criticised the TRS government for delaying the funds which the Centre earlier gave directly to the Panchayats.