- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Gold Paste Trends: Picture goes viral on internet
A picture has been going viral for the past two days on social media platforms that have called for a lot of discussions The picture shows a brown colored paste that has been identified as gold paste which was seized at the Hyderabad International airport on July 21
A picture has been going viral for the past two days on social media platforms that have called for a lot of discussions. The picture shows a brown colored paste that has been identified as gold paste which was seized at the Hyderabad International airport on July 21.
According to the reports, 1.850 kilograms of gold paste was seized from a passenger in his hand luggage. The officials, acting on a tip-off, intercepted a passenger who arrived by a flight from Madurai.
A total of 1120.780 grams of gold was extracted from the gold paste and is valued at Rs 34 lakhs.
While the passenger was caught and the paste was seized, the picture has baffled the users on social media enormously.
Check out some hilarious reactions:
why gold paste lookin’ nasty— orbitch (@breadhoIic) July 24, 2018
If you grind down gold into paste it looks like tatti and that is a v fine metaphor for the über rich— Bree 🐝 (@bathosbardess) July 23, 2018
If I told you this was $50,000 worth of gold paste you’d likely say that I’m full of what we all think that’s in this pic! pic.twitter.com/fJNctjR6Q8— Paul Ashley (@peashley) July 23, 2018
My gold paste don’t stink.— Just Tim (@TimTimeTravels) July 23, 2018