- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
Chandrababu promised to acquire only 1850 acres: Pawan Kalyan
Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has once again launched a vehement attack on Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu on the issue of land acquisition for Amaravati
Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan has once again launched a vehement attack on Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu on the issue of land acquisition for Amaravati.
Speaking at Vijayawada on Saturday, Pawan said that Chandrababu had promised to acquire only 1850 acres for the capital. But now, he has acquired nearly one lakh acres. He said Chandrababu Naidu cannot behave like a monarch and do whatever he wants.
If he behaves like a dictator, the people will revolt, Pawan said. He said, if needed, he would lead a farmer's padayatra on the lines of Maharashtra farmers' protest and lay a siege to Chandrababu's residence.