- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
- Number of students in Delhi govt schools decreases by over 30,000: RTI reply
- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
Owing to family disputes, man ends life in Hyderabad
A person committed suicide by consuming poison in Hyderabad on Saturday The incident took place under the jurisdiction of Saroor Nagar Police Station
A person committed suicide by consuming poison in Hyderabad on Saturday. The incident took place under the jurisdiction of Saroor Nagar Police Station.
According to the details, the victim, G Rama Swami, a resident of Karmanghat, Saroor Nagar was having disputes in connection with a plot.
It is learned that his family members had been harassing him.
Frustrated with this, he consumed poison on August 4th. His neighbours rushed him to the Osmania General Hospital where he succumbed to death during treatment.