- Bridge washed away 3 years back waiting for reconstruction
- Flood alert to Prakasam Barrage
- Ola Electric's net loss surges to Rs 1,472 cr in FY23 as expenses grow
- 'There will be game again, be united': Mamata's plea to minority community
- Vicky says ‘that’s my game’ when Ankita asks ‘aap mujhe bhi use kar rahe ho kya’
- Agra to become ‘bougainvillea capital’ of India
- Purandeswari urges govt. to support farmers who lost crops due to Cyclone Michaung
- Users lose audio from their old Instagram videos
- Swiggy appoints Anand Kripalu as Independent Director, Chairperson of Board
- Sr Adv Dushyant Dave pens open letter to CJI over listing of cases in SC
Transport strike hits Hyderabad: Metro comes to the rescue of public
As the transport union strike hit the city, a majority of autorickshaws, city buses and cabs have gone off the road However, the commuters do have a form of public transportation available for them the Hyderabad Metro Rail The Metro trains are running packed since Tuesday morning
As the transport union strike hit the city, a majority of auto-rickshaws, city buses and cabs have gone off the road. However, the commuters do have a form of public transportation available for them - the Hyderabad Metro Rail. The Metro trains are running packed since Tuesday morning.
The unions of TSRTC drivers, auto drivers unions, and taxi drivers have called for a strike in Hyderabad protesting the amendment of the Motor Vehicles Act. The Metro authorities, meanwhile are operating extra trains to meet the demand with a trauma available every 6.5 minutes all through the day and the train services extended by one hour in the night.
The last metro train will begin operations at 11 pm from both Nagole and Miyapur will reach the last station around midnight.