- Don’t fall prey to cyber traps, Goa CM urges youth
- FBI director meets CBI chief, discusses extradition of suspects wanted by India
- Mountain women live and work with bent backs
- 34 FTOs operating across the country, no shortage of pilots: MoS Civil Aviation
- Kavitha’s tweet on Ram Temple raises eyebrows in political circles
- Corporator Koppula Narasimha Reddy starts inddorngames in Mansoorabad division
- Mangalurean girl excels: Her Short flims to go to Cannes Film Festival
- Telangana Government releases Rythu Bandhu funds
- Calcutta High Court puts stay on defamation suit against Suvendu Adhikari
- Supreme Court adjourns hearing on CBI's plea against interim bail granted to former ICICI bank chief Chanda Kochhar
KCR, Chandrababu condole death of Somnath Chatterjee
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday condoled the death of former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee who passed away at a private hospital in Kolkata following multiple organ failure
Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Monday condoled the death of former Lok Sabha Speaker Somnath Chatterjee who passed away at a private hospital in Kolkata following multiple organ failure.
In a message, the Chief Minister termed the former Speaker as a great parliamentarian and a person who conducted the lower house with highest standards.
KCR recalled how Somnath Chatterjee as a Speaker gave sufficient amount time to express his views during the agitation for a separate Telangana.
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu too offered his condolences and extended sympathies to the bereaved family members of the former veteran Parliamentarian.
Lauding Somnath's exemplary services to the nation as a longstanding parliamentarian, Chandrababu said that his services as MP, Lok Sabha Speaker cannot be forgettable adding that his death has left a deep void which cannot be filled.