- World Compliment Day 2024: Why do we celebrate this day?
- World Civil Defence Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- Critically acclaimed film ‘Sagu’ takes center stage with Niharika Konidela’s endorsement
- Self-Injury Awareness Day 2024: Date, history and significance
- World Day of Prayer 2024: Date, history and significance
- Radisson Hotel Drug Case: Investigation unveils intricacies; Director Krish declared absconding
- Ramadan 2024: Here’s when Ramzan crescent moon will be sighted in India and Saudi Arabia
- Lavu Sri Krishna Devarayalu to join TDP in March 2
- Adari Anand Kumar launches free tailoring training program in 59 ward
- Chintamaneni Prabhakar flays YSRCP govt
Former CBI JD Embarks On New Service For Andhra People
Former CBI official Laxminarayana has begun a new programme to extend service to the needy He announced the launch of Vandemataram Paura Seva centres in Andhra Pradesh
Andhra Pradesh: Former CBI official Laxminarayana has begun a new programme to extend service to the needy. He announced the launch of 'Vandemataram Paura Seva' centres in Andhra Pradesh. The centres will be established in Vizianagaram and other parts of the state. Retired employees and youth will help people in availing government services.
Laxminarayana expressed concern that political leaders are considering people as voters only. Leaders are spending crores of rupees to win elections and recovering money by swindling public money.