- No Constitutional transgression: RS Chairman Dhankhar slams Venugopal
- She Teams caught 55 people red handed for teasing women at Ganesh Pandals in Hyd
- JICA and 8 Japanese organisations supporting IIT Hyderabad host Japan Week
- General elections in Pakistan in last week of January 2024: ECP
- OnePlus Open foldable smartphone launching soon; Expected launch date and features
- Unlocking your career path: The art of information interviewing
- OSCAR Foundation to host UK Football Tour for underprivileged children
- Protests erupt in Karnataka after Supreme Court refuses to interfere with orders on release of Cauvery water to TN
- U'khand CM Dhami slams INDIA bloc over Sanatan Dharma row
- Nifty intra-day rises in the near term could face profit taking
Labourer dies after being hit by train in Kachiguda
A daily wage earner succumbed to death after being hit by a train early on Sunday morning under the Kachiguda police station limits
A daily wage earner succumbed to death after being hit by a train early on Sunday morning under the Kachiguda police station limits.
The deceased was identified as Mahinder, a labourer from Sai Krishna colony, Budvel.
As per the details, the mishap took place when Mahinder was trying to cross the Umdanagar and Budvel railway tracks but was hit by a train at around 3 am.
The body has been shifted to Osmania Hospital morgue for postmortem.