- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Seven-year-old boy abducted from Secunderabad railway station
A sevenyearold boy was kidnapped from South Central Railway SCR station in Secunderabad The images in CCTV footage clearly shows that two women were involved in the abduction
A seven-year-old boy was kidnapped from South Central Railway (SCR) station in Secunderabad. The images in CCTV footage clearly shows that two women were involved in the abduction.
One of them kidnapped the boy while his parents were busy, she then met the other woman outside the station. Both were witnessed discussing and then heading out of the station.
Noticing disappearance of their son, the parents lodged a complaint with the police. Based on the CCTV footage, the police have launched a manhunt against the two women and are trying to trace the boy’s whereabouts.