- Vicky says ‘that’s my game’ when Ankita asks ‘aap mujhe bhi use kar rahe ho kya’
- Agra to become ‘bougainvillea capital’ of India
- Purandeswari urges govt. to support farmers who lost crops due to Cyclone Michaung
- Users lose audio from their old Instagram videos
- Swiggy appoints Anand Kripalu as Independent Director, Chairperson of Board
- Sr Adv Dushyant Dave pens open letter to CJI over listing of cases in SC
- Tesla’s self-driving tech not safe for public roads: Ex-employee
- Two J&K Bills brought to give justice to those deprived of rights for last 70 yrs: Shah
- Fatty foods can dent body's ability to fight stress: Study
- PL Sector Report: Metals & Mining - Weekly Update – Domestic steel prices inched up a bit
Hyderabad Police rescue three children from kidnappers
Three children were rescued by the Hyderabad Police on Tuesday from their abductorsAccording to the police, one of the boys, Ayush, was abducted by two women from Secunderabad Railway Station on Monday when his mother had gone to buy breakfast
Three children were rescued by the Hyderabad Police on Tuesday from their abductors.
According to the police, one of the boys, Ayush, was abducted by two women from Secunderabad Railway Station on Monday when his mother had gone to buy breakfast. The mother noticing her child missing immediately complained to the Railway Police and later to the local police.
Based on the complaint, the police team checked the CCTV footage and noticed two women taking Ayush and boarding an RTC bus.
The conductor of the bus later shared the information about the accused women, following which the police team launched a search operation to nab them.
The two women were eventually nabbed and the police rescued Ayush, along with two other abducted children.