- Public sector banks wrote off loans worth Rs 3.66 lakh crore in last three fiscal years
- 54% Indian consumers fall for 'too good to be true' scams during festive season: Report
- It’s a lie that God lives in the sky: AiR Atman in Ravi shares his learning with Anupam Kher
- Putin visits UAE; likely to discuss Ukraine & Gaza wars
- Racing teaches you precision, calculation, planning & execution
- Shane Watson appointed as Quetta Gladiators head coach
- Allegation that former Dalit BJP leader denied entry to Nagpur office 'baseless': RSS
- Delhi government has once again announced winter vacation in Delhi
- Last hospital in northern Gaza halts operation: Health official
- Delhi HC orders reassessment of value of Salman Rushdie's ancestral house
Decision on early elections will be announced on September 6: KTR
Telangana Industry and IT Minister KT Rama Rao on Monday addressed the media amidst the reports surfacing that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is set to announce dissolving the Assembly on September 6
Telangana Industry and IT Minister KT Rama Rao on Monday addressed the media amidst the reports surfacing that Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao is set to announce dissolving the Assembly on September 6.
Clarifying that a decision on dissolving the Assembly and the possibility for early elections will be taken in four days, KTR said that the countdown has begun to finalize the early elections.
The Minister further dismissed the Telangana Congress leader Revanth Reddy's remarks that KCR and the TRS government looted the state adding that they have looted Telangana people's hearts and not money as alleged by the opposition.