- If Nitish Kumar becomes PM candidate, BJP will win LS poll easily: Sushil Modi
- Physician dies during duty
- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
TS discoms send Rs 2.5 worth electric metres to Kerala
The state power distribution companies of Telangana TSSPDCL, TSNPDCL, TS Genco, TS Transco on Tuesday sent 17 trucks of electrical equipment to Kerala to restore power in the floodhit regions
Hyderabad: The state power distribution companies of Telangana--TSSPDCL, TSNPDCL, TS Genco, TS Transco on Tuesday sent 17 trucks of electrical equipment to Kerala to restore power in the flood-hit regions.
The equipment which is estimated to be of Rs 2.5 crore contains 20,000 single phase electrical meters and 100 three phase transformers. State energy minister P Jagadish Reddy flagged off the 17 trucks to Thrissur district in Kerala.
In addition to the equipment, the power utility employees have also donated their one day salary to Kerala Chief Minister Distress Relief Fund which is totalled to be of Rs 9 crore.
Officials like CMD of Transco and Genco D Prabhakar Rao, CMD TSSPDCL G Raghuma Reddy, CMD TSNPDCL A Gopal Rao, Directors of TSSPDCL T Srinivas, J Srinivasa Reddy and other officials were present at the flag-off ceremony.