- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
KCR announces 35% pay revision, health plan for discoms
Telangana government on Saturday announced 35 per cent pay revision for employees of state power utilities In addition to this, the chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also announced a comprehensive health plan for the employees
Telangana government on Saturday announced 35 per cent pay revision for employees of state power utilities. In addition to this, the chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao also announced a comprehensive health plan for the employees.
In a meeting with the employees at Pragati Bhavan, KCR praised the work done by the them in providing 24 hours power supply to the state. "After a thorough discussions with the managing director of TSGenco and TSTransco Prabhakar, I have decided to enhance the pay revision commission to 35 per cent," said the chief minister.
Last year, the government had announced 32 per cent of pay revision to the power utility employees.
Concluding the meeting, KCR also cheered up electricity employees with the announcement of regularisation of electricity bill collectors working on contract basis