- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Pragati Nivedana Sabha: KTR, Mahendar Reddy give a miss to cabinet meeting
KTR also asserted that the aim of the meet is to present welfare works done by the party in four and a half years
Kongara Kalan has become a venue for mammoth public meeting Pragati Nivedana Sabha proposed by the TRS government. It is learnt that the Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao along with the cabinet ministers will hold a meeting before the start of Pragati Nivedana Sabha.
But the minister KT Rama Rao and Minister for Transport Mahendra Reddy will give a miss to the meeting to oversee the arrangements at the Pragati Nivedana Sabha venue. Speaking to the media the MAUD minister said numerous people have turned up to attend the meeting which is going to be a remembered for a long time. He also asserted that the aim of the meet is to present welfare works done by the party in four and a half years.
KTR also opined that today's cabinet meeting will not be the last one this term, amid much hype and speculation over Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao's (KCR) decision to dissolve the Legislative Assembly. He also hit out at opposition parties for levelling baseless allegations on the meeting.