- Vizianagaram: Two workers die while cleaning diesel storage tank
- Vizianagaram: Focus on innovations in tech, students told
- Visakhapatnam: GITAM holds workshop on big data & circular statistics
- Vying with metros, house rents skyrocket in port city
- Monsoon starts withdrawing from India
- 8 new KVs to come up in AP
- Modi’s visit to bring back josh in T-BJP
- BJP lacks commitment on women reservation, alleges Congress
- AP Assembly clears 4 bills
- Modi celebrates grand show
One Lakh Jobs By March: Lokesh
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister N Lokesh said that his government will provide one lakh jobs in IT sector by March
Andhra Pradesh IT Minister N Lokesh said that his government will provide one lakh jobs in IT sector by March.
After the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh, he said 99 per cent of the IT companies were located in Hyderabad. It was his government strove hard and created IT hub in Visakhapatnam.
Fintech festival is being organized from October 22 in the port city.