- PM Modi criticises former Central govt for non-cooperation to Vibrant Gujarat
- ACB court posts hearing on Naidu's bail and custody petition to October 4
- This is as good as winning an Oscar: ‘2018’ director Jude Anthany Joseph
- Decoded: Why your face feels 'tight' after being washed
- Salman’s ‘Tiger’ hunts with vengeance to clear his name in ‘Tiger 3’
- Signature Global shares jump 19 pc in debut trade
- Ayodhya will witness surge in economic activities after inauguration of Ram temple: Nripendra Mihsra
- AP High Court adjourns Naidu's bail plea in Inner Ring Road case to Friday
- Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg to kick off developer conference with focus on AI, virtual reality
- Gold declines Rs 300, silver plunges Rs 400
Early Polls: TRS to disclose names of 15 party candidates
With the dissolution of the assembly today, the TRS party is planning to announce the names of 15 party candidates at the Husnabad public meeting, it is learned And the most of them are sitting MLAs
With the dissolution of the assembly today, the TRS party is planning to announce the names of 15 party candidates at the Husnabad public meeting, it is learned. And the most of them are sitting MLAs.
According to sources, the chief minister KCR who held talks with the party senior leaders at his farmhouse in Gajwel has finalised the first list of candidates along with the election strategy. And the names include Finance Minister Eatela Rajendar, IT and MAUD minister KT Rama Rao, Husnabad MLA Vodithela Sathish Kumar, Jagitial party in charge Dr Sanjay Kumar. The list also contains the names of nine leaders from united Karimnagar district.
KCR is cautious about the disclosing the names of party candidates and has decided to unveil the names in the first list who are away from all the controversies, it is learned. It may be recalled that MP Kavitha on Tuesday announced the name of Sanjay Kumar saying that he would nominate from Jagitial assembly constituency.