- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
KCR did blunder by announcing candidates: Lokesh
TDP General Secretary Nara Lokesh said that the TRS President and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao did a blunder by announcing candidates
Amaravati: TDP General Secretary Nara Lokesh said that the TRS President and Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao did a blunder by announcing candidates.
Lokesh said that KCR was in hurry in taking decisions.
The TDP leader further added there were many candidates facing anti incumbence in the list announced by KCR. More than half of the candidates will be defeated in the elections.
Reacting on the contesting by TDP in the elections in Telangana, he said that party will take appropriate decision. He said that TDP is going to contest in it.