- Lightning may not strike on Venus as previously thought: Study
- Vedanta split does not address debt: CreditSights
- A glimpse of India': Rahul shares video of train journey from Bilaspur to Raipur
- Students perform namaz during school program, Gujarat government orders probe following protest
- Meta purged over 19 mn bad pieces of content on FB, Insta in India in August
- What happened on October 4 in History
- Dengue alarm in Bengal, PIL at Calcutta HC seeking court intervention
- Indefinite shutdown in Manipur district against arrest of 4 Kuki-Zo people ends
- Record applicants for national merit scholarship from UP
- Paris Fashion Week: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Navya Naveli Nanda walks for L’Oréal Paris
Telangana: 22 per cent revenue growth in last 5 months
A record percentage of revenue growth has been registered in Telangana from the past five months in the state which is learned to be 2196 per cent, according to the CMO
Telangana: A record percentage of revenue growth has been registered in Telangana from the past five months in the state which is learned to be 21.96 per cent, according to the CMO.
The rise in the revenue is continuing since the formation of Telangana government in 2014. About 17.17 per cent of average revenue growth has been recorded in the past four years.
The revenue for the fiscal year 2017-18 crossed Rs 21,642 crore and a revenue of Rs 26,394 has been touched in the fiscal year 2018.19.