- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
YSRCP insulting people's verdict: Yanamala
Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu said that the decision of the YSRCP MLAs to boycott the assembly sessions was an insult to the peoples verdict
Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu said that the decision of the YSRCP MLAs to boycott the assembly sessions was an insult to the people’s verdict.
Speaking in the AP Assembly on Thursday, he asked the YSRCP MLAs as to why they were drawing the salaries and taking the perks when they are abstaining from attending the assembly. “They are interested in salary, but have no interest in people’s welfare,” he said.
He further said that in the absence of the Opposition, TDP MLAs themselves were raising the questions that actually should have been raised by the Opposition. Yanamala said that though they have requested the YSRCP repeatedly, it is disinclined to attend the Assembly sessions and did not even bother to respond to the requests.