- One big holiday a year was pre-pandemic thing, tourists now prefer multiple breaks: Fortune Hotels MD Samir MC By Manik Gupta
- Former PM Deve Gowda's grandson Nikhil meets Yediyurappa
- Govt considers giving financial creditor status to insurers issuing surety bond during resolution
- Probably winning Telangana, certainly winning MP, Chhattisgarh, 'very close' in Rajasthan: Rahul
- 18-year-old lioness dies of heart attack due to old age in Vizag Zoo
- Researchers find brain’s blue spot linked to sleep, memory
- Doctor dies in accident in Bhubaneswar
- UK expert warns of pandemic worse than Covid in new book
- Rahul not sure of winning Telangana Assembly elections
- Telangana's Agriculture Sector Success Story to be showcased at the Norman E Borlaug International Dialogue in the USA
Former CM T Anjaiah's wife Manemma passes away
Former Andhra Pradesh chief minister T Anjaiahs wife Manemma passed away today morning around 1130 am She was 74
Former Andhra Pradesh chief minister T. Anjaiah's wife Manemma passed away today morning around 11.30 am. She was 74.
As per reports, Manemma breathed her last while she was undergoing treatment at Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee hills. She was admitted to hospital due to age related ailments on August 27. She is survived by a son and four daughters.
Manemma had served as MLA for two times representing Musheerabad constituency from Congress party.
Meanwhile, Telangana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao condoled the death of Manemma and directed the officials to conduct the funeral with state honours.