- Untold Stories of our temples-4: After years of neglect, Kashi Bugga temple now a big draw for devotees
- Kurnool: TDP ticket aspirants anxious as party yet to announce candidates
- National Science Day celebrations at MJCET
- ‘TERNS’ to celebrate platinum jubilee tomorrow
- Inter exams begin amid hiccups; students rate question paper easy
- Visakhapatnam: NSTL trident gets inaugurated
- Indian Farmers Concerns: Accurate climate forecasts & insurance
- How do you define a good life?
- Vizianagaram: Farmers urged to adopt tech to increase output
- India’s quest to reach beyond the horizon
Nalgonda man stabbed to death in broad daylight in front of wife
A man hailing from Miryalaguda of Nalgonda district was stabbed to death near Jyothi Hospital today afternoon
A man hailing from Miryalaguda of Nalgonda district was stabbed to death near Jyothi Hospital today afternoon.
Getting into details, Pranay got married to Amrutha six months ago against their parents' will. As Amrutha was pregnant, he took her to Jyothi Hospital in Miryalguda and was stabbed to death in front of wife while returning home. His death was instant.
Shocked over her husband's death, Amrutha ran inside the hospital fearing that the miscreants would also kill her.
Passersby alerted the police, who rushed to spot and launched an inquiry. Meanwhile, relatives of the deceased staged a protest demanding the arrest of Amrutha's father Maruthi Rao who is believed to have killed his son-in-law. Rao is a popular realtor in Miryalguda.
On the other hand, the police registered a case and are trying to nab the accused who fled the spot after the incident.