- Hyderabad Public School plans grand finale of centenary celebrations
- University of North Florida Dean Visited GITAM
- GITAM Organises CPR Awareness Program
- Karnataka government invites startups to provide tech solutions
- Inculcating experience-oriented education amongst growing children India
- Google introduces Gemini GenAI model for highly complex tasks
- Why being mindful of heart health during winter is crucial
- J&K’s two bills seek to nominate two Kashmiri migrant community members: Shah
- Mahindra to hike vehicle prices from next month
- First instalment of drought relief for farmers within next week: CM Siddaramaiah instructs
Konda couple to continue in TRS?
It looks like Konda Surekha and her husband Konda Murali to continue in the TRS partyAs per sources, the Konda couple is likely to hold a meeting with caretaker chief minister KCR after Ganesh Navratri It is also learned that KCR too wants to retain the couple in the party as the family have a reasonable hold in Bhupalapally and Parkal constituencies
It looks like Konda Surekha and her husband Konda Murali to continue in the TRS party.
As per sources, the Konda couple is likely to hold a meeting with caretaker chief minister KCR after Ganesh Navratri. It is also learned that KCR too wants to retain the couple in the party as the family have a reasonable hold in Bhupalapally and Parkal constituencies.
Reports say that if Konda Surekha and her husband leave the party it would cost the TRS dearly and affect other neighbouring areas, which will be a huge loss for TRS party. It is also believed that TRS has to win the United Warangal seats to come into power and it would not happen if the Konda couple leaves the party.
After KCR had announced 105 party candidates for the next elections, the Konda couple held a press conference seeking an explanation from the CM as to why he has kept their names pending.
On the other hand, there were also speculations that the couple would join Congress party and contest from both the constituencies. Let's see if the couple settles the matter with KCR and continue in TRS after the meeting.
Earlier, Nallala Odelu who have been also denied party ticket went against KCR but later the party supremo settled the matter after summoning him. It was reported that KCR asked him to work for the development of the party.