- Pawan is Salyudu, not Vamana, says Perni
- TDP-JSP cadre upbeat after ‘Jenda’ meet success
- Getting into poll battle with pots of 'dal' & trays of eggs
- New Delhi: Cabinet okays Rs 75K cr rooftop Solar Scheme
- YSRCP goes into sleep mode in Srikakulam
- New Delhi: Air India fined Rs 30 lakh
- IAS officer Imtiaz quits post, joins YSRCP
- YSRCP finalises Imtiaz Ahmed for Kurnool Assembly seat
- Kolkata: Arrested TMC goonda suspended for 6 years
- New Delhi: 'LG threatened officers to stall bus marshal scheme'
Telangana govt. announces double bedroom house, Rs 8 lakh cash, agricultural land for Amruthavarshini
Pranay was brutally hacked to death last week who married the upper caste girl Amruthavarshini
The Telangana government has announced Rs 8.25 lakh financial assistance to Amruthavarshini wife of slain Pranay along with a double bedroom house and an agricultural land, said minister Jagadish Reddy.
Pranay was brutally hacked to death last week who married the upper caste girl Amruthavarshini. The incident has sent shock waves across the state.
Pranay and Amrutha got married in January this year and was killed by Amrutha father's Maruthi Rao who hired contract killers along with the help of his brother Sravan.
Seven members were arrested by the police and are produced before the court.