- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
CM Chandrababu Naidu at UNEP on Tuesday in New York in USA.
Quality life with happiness is our aim and for that the Zero Budget Natural Farming will help, said CM Chandrababu Naidu while delivering keynote address at United Nations Environment programme on Financing Sustainable Agriculture Global Problems Challenges on the sidelines of UN General Assembly on Tuesday in New York in USA
- AP to achieve all the UN SDGs by 2022, he announces at UNEP
Amaravati: Quality life with happiness is our aim and for that the Zero Budget Natural Farming will help, said CM Chandrababu Naidu while delivering keynote address at United Nations Environment programme on “Financing Sustainable Agriculture: Global Problems & Challenges" on the sidelines of UN General Assembly on Tuesday in New York in USA.
He revealed the core principles of the ZBNF in the global platform. They include; Microbial seed coating through cow urine and dung based formulations, bio inoculants to stimulate soil microbiome, cover crops, mulching with crops and crop residues, soil aeration and water vapour harvesting and zero chemicals – no synthetic fertilisers and pesticides.
He said that state government had taken up village as a base to convert from traditional
By 2022, AP will achieve all 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) though the UN aimed to achieve by 2035, he announced.
He said that 28 percent GSDP of the state from Agriculture and more than 62 population depending on this sector. 8 Million cropped area, diversified cropped area and India’s largest producer of fruits are the strengths of AP.
He explained that the vicious cycle of agriculture sector was “High cost, risk in production and marketing, food insecurity, migration, degradation of environment, climate impact, floods and cyclones are hampering the growth of the farmers”.
CM said that for all these things, the ZBNF is the only answer. It reduces input cost, increases yield, provides regular income, safe and nutritious food.
He observed that the ZBNF is a reverse migration. He said that in AP, the IT professionals coming to agriculture.
Regeneration coastal ecosystem and biodiversity is possible with the natural farming, he added.