- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
TRS hits back at Konda couple allegations; Former MP slams opportunistic attitude
Telangana Rashtra Samithi hit back at allegations leveled by Konda couple against KCR and Kalvakuntla family members Former MP Gundu Sudharani minced no words in criticizing Konda Surekha who according to her did not take part in statehood agitation for once
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi hit back at allegations leveled by Konda couple against KCR and Kalvakuntla family members. Former MP Gundu Sudharani minced no words in criticizing Konda Surekha who according to her did not take part in statehood agitation for once.
She has no moral right to criticize KCR or his family members, the senior leader said. Surekha should remember that K T Rama Rao and Kavitha sacrificed their successful careers in USA and returned home to actively take part in agitation, she pointed out. People of Telangana have not forgotten Manukota incident and Konda couple's anti-Telangana actions during that time, Sudha Rani said.
Konda couple has changed parties from Congress to YSR Congress and then to TRS and this shows their opportunistic attitude, the TRS leader said. Konda Surekha's win in 2014 election was due to KCR's wave and not because of her individual image, she said. Party functionaries and people in Warangal are very happy now that Konda Couple have decided to quit TRS. People lived in a sense of fear and were vexed with Konda couple's attitude and rowdyism behaviour in last four years, Gundu Sudha Rani said