- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
KCR Announces Vajpayee Memorial In Hyderabad
Telengana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao announced the government allotted one acre of land to construct a memorial in the name of former Prime Minister Vajpayee in Hyderabad
Hyderabad: Telengana caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao announced the government allotted one acre of land to construct a memorial in the name of former Prime Minister Vajpayee in Hyderabad.
Moving a condolence motion and paying homage to Vajpayee in Legislative council, KCR said the departed BJP leader has left an indelible mark on Indian politics by bringing several reforms.
Vajpayee's committement to the safety and security of the country and the conduct of Phokran nuclear tests are among the important decisions taken by him during his rule.