- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
- RBI sets ball rolling for new bad loans provisioning method
- Chromosomes may explain why men experience severe Covid
- CBI lodges FIR against private firm, others for causing Rs 63.71 cr loss to IDBI Bank
- This is beginning of BJP's end: AAP leaders on Sanjay Singh's arrest
- Finance minister emphasises on corporate good governance among company secretaries
- Flash floods in Sikkim another reminder for being more sensitive to local ecologies: Jairam
- Ram Charan is ‘glad to meet nation’s pride’ MS Dhoni
- CAG report exposes disarray and anarchy in financial management of AP: BJP spokes person
- Sukesh Chandrashekhar sends legal notice to Mika Singh over comment on Jacqueline's pic
Pawan predicts Coalition governments In 2019
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan predicted political parties will get fractured mandate and the formation of coalition governments are imminent in 2019
Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan predicted political parties will get fractured mandate and the formation of coalition governments are imminent in 2019.
Participating in a party programme in Jangareddy Gudem, the Jana Sena leader said the ruling TDP is getting ready to spend Rs 25 crore to win the elections in the constituency alone.
He lashed out at the ruling party for the deletion of 19,000 voters names who supports Jana Sena. He demanded CBI probe into Dwacra loan scam and also the encroachment of 400 acres of forest lands.