- Surya Teja Aelay’s ‘Bharathanatyam’ first look gets unveiled
- Suhas ‘Cable Reddy’ first look creates interest
- Sri Lakshmi Movies bags Telugu release rights of ‘Chandramukhi 2’
- Rupee rises 5 paise to close at 83.06 against US dollar
- Calcutta High Court upholds previous order on CBI probe in cooperative society scam in Bengal
- Bhima Koregaon case: Supreme Court adjourns hearing on activist Jyoti Jagtap's bail plea
- Women workers of BJP to make arrangements for PM Modi's meeting in Jaipur
- DGCA implements new rest regulations for air traffic controllers at 57 airports
- Amazon launches multi-channel fulfilment for sellers, retailers in India
- Leopard death in Bannerghatta: Eshwar Khandre instructs all zoos to be on high alert
Inter colleges warned against conducting classes in holidays
Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education TSBIE Secretary Dr A Ashok on Monday informed that all the junior colleges and composite degree colleges offering intermediate courses in the State would be having first terms holidays from 9th to 18th October both days included The colleges will reopen after first term holidays on October 19
Hyderabad: Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) Secretary Dr. A. Ashok on Monday informed that all the junior colleges and composite degree colleges offering intermediate courses in the State would be having first terms holidays from 9th to 18th October (both days included). The colleges will re-open after first term holidays on October 19.
In view of the above, the TSBIE has asked the college managements private un-aided junior colleges in the State not to conduct any classes during holidays. Violation of instruction will be viewed seriously and stern action will be initiated against the erring managements/Principals, according to a press release.