- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Ram Mohan Naidu and Achannaidu Not keen to Contest As MP
TDP MP from Srikakulam Parliamentary Constituency Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu is not keen to contest as Lok Sabha member in the 2019 elections
TDP MP from Srikakulam Parliamentary Constituency Ram Mohan Naidu Kinjarapu is not keen to contest as Lok Sabha member in the 2019 elections.
The buzz in the TDP circles is that the young leader and MP has reportedly decided to stay away form contesting the Parliament elections.
It is also learnt that Ram Mohan Naidu also informed his decision to his uncle and minister Achannaidu and reportedly requested the latter to fight Lok Sabha elections this time. Speculations are doing rounds in the political circles that Achannaidu also declined to contest as MP since it is a cost intensive affair. The MP candidate will have to bear all election related expenditure in seven assembly segments which comes under the jurisdiction of the Lok Sabha segment.
The minister already clarified that he will fight from his assembly segment in the next elections. The TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu will have to take a final call to resolve the issue of the party contestant.