- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
IT Raids: This minister is next target?
The spate of Income tax raids on ruling TDP leaders and ministers in Andhra Pradesh hinted the searches will continue further
The spate of Income tax raids on ruling TDP leaders and ministers in Andhra Pradesh hinted the searches will continue further.
Former TDP leader and Telangana Congress working president A Revanth Reddy was the first target of Income tax department. Reddy was facing charges in cash for vote scam.
Soon after winding up the raids in Telangana, the IT officials rushed to AP and raised the offices and residences of TDP leaders mainly the Minister P Narayana, CM Ramesh and Beeda Mastan Rao. Political circles are agog with a talk that the next target will be state Education minister Ganta Srinivas who is also one of the close confident of Chandrababu.