- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Why didn't Rajnath visit Titlli cyclone victims?
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu came down heavily against the Central Government for not being sensitive to the plight of the Titli cyclone victims in the state
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu came down heavily against the Central Government for not being sensitive to the plight of the Titli cyclone victims in the state.
Talking to mediapersons, he sought to know if the State Government has any responsibility for the Titli victims or not. Are politics everything, he asked.
Chief Minister Chandrababu has been spending the past few days in the Titli affected areas and has even celebrated his Dasara festival in the region. Taking stock of the relief and rehabilitation works, he said that the Modi Government was being insensitive to the plight of the Titli victims. He said while the TDP was busy with the relief and rescue works, the Centre chose to conduct raids on the TDP leaders. Is it the time for the laying of a stone for the BJP office, he asked. He said that Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh had time to lay the stone for the party office, but had no time to visit Titli victims.