- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Balakrishna donates Rs 25 lakh to cyclone Titli relief
Actor and politician Nandamuri Balakrishna on Sunday met Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu and donated Rs 25 lakh to cyclone Titli relief efforts being carried out in the state
Actor and politician Nandamuri Balakrishna on Sunday met Andhra Pradesh chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu and donated Rs 25 lakh to cyclone Titli relief efforts being carried out in the state.
Balakrishna handed over the cheque to CM Naidu at his residence in Hyderabad.
Cyclone Titli wreaked menace in the areas of Srikakulam and Vizianagaram damaging several properties, houses and crops in the districts. The cyclone also uprooted coconut and cashew trees which are primary earning of the people here.
A whooping amount of Rs 2,800 crore worth damage has been estimated by the AP government.