- ‘Kushi’ OTT update: This is when Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha starrer will be available in OTT
- Bangladesh dengue death toll exceeds 900
- Compassionate civil servant whose heart beats for poor people is true civil servant: President Murmu
- Student slap case: 'Incident should shock the conscience of state', observes SC
- ‘Jawan’ crosses Rs 1000 Cr; King Khan achieves rare feat
- Bring a good name to the government, or look elsewhere: DCM DK Shivakumar warns officials
- BJP has no will to implement Women’s Reservation Bill: Congress
- Rajnath Singh formally inducts first C-295 aircraft into the IAF
- Telangana Governor rejects KCR's nominees for two MLC posts
- Aus flight forced to turn around due to passenger's unruly behaviour
KTR fitting reply to Rahul Gandhi allegations over TRS rule
IT minister KT Rama Rao slammed Rahul Gandhi for criticising the TRS party at Bhainsa and Kamareddy public meetings on Saturday and asked the AICC chief to read up on the history before addressing a public meeting
IT minister KT Rama Rao slammed Rahul Gandhi for criticising the TRS party at Bhainsa and Kamareddy public meetings on Saturday and asked the AICC chief to read up on the history before addressing a public meeting.
Terming Rahul's words as lies at a press meet in Telangana Bhavan, Rao refuted the allegations of removing Dr BR Ambedkar for Pranahita-Chevella project in the pretext of redesigning it. He also said that the project is being constructed aiming to provide water to erstwhile Adilabad district and the TRS government has not increased its cost to Rs 1 lakh.
KTR also said that the ruling party has not shown any favouritism to any party like Congress party, which targetted Muslim community for their votes. Recalling the attacks on Sikhs in 1984, KTR lambasted Rahul saying that he does not have any right to speak about minorities.