- Vasundhara Raje gets into active mode ahead of PM's Jaipur visit
- Israel’s leading cardiologist stresses need for innovative strategies to combat smoking-related cardiovascular disease in India
- Youthful entertainer ‘MAD’ locks new release date
- AP rocks with TDP ranks’ protests in support of Chandrababu’s arrest enters 12th day
- BJP to campaign on Women’s Reservation Bill in 50,000 villages of Odisha
- Adarsha Vidyalaya Foundation Day celebrated
- Bhopal turns saffron ahead of PM Modi's visit
- Air India flight returns to Vizag airport within half an hour of take off due to technical glitches
- Dosti with BJP: An explosion of resentment in JDS
- Certificates awarded to first batch of Hospital Management at IIM-B
9-year-old dies due to overdose of anaesthesia in Telangana
A nineyearold girl who was taken to a private hospital by her parents after she suffered a fracture in her hand has died to the anaesthesia overdose here in Sangareddy district of Telangana on Wednesday night
A nine-year-old girl who was taken to a private hospital by her parents after she suffered a fracture in her hand has died to the anaesthesia overdose here in Sangareddy district of Telangana on Wednesday night.
The Varshita who fell down and suffered a fractures was admitted to Sairam hospital where the doctors suggested a minor surgery for which they injected anaesthesia.
Minutes after the injection, the girl's condition became critical and she was shifted to Akhara hospital in Madinaguda where the girl declared brought dead by the doctors.
The parents of the girl staged protest at the Sangareddy hospital and demanded the arrest of the doctors.