- Immunity given to lawmakers should not protect them from criminal prosecution for accepting bribes: Centre in Supreme Court
- 'I am not as communal as I am made out to be': Smriti Irani's swipe at Oppn
- 2 terrorists killed in Kashmir encounter, identified
- SC releases accused, who couldn't comply with HC condition, on bail after 3 years
- Nitish Kumar must answer how JD-U MLC was able to obtain caste survey data: Sushil Modi
- 'Gehlot Saheb, 2023 comes before 2030, have you forgotten count', Nadda takes dig at Raj CM
- What happened on October 5 in History?
- Apollo Medical College hosts 'White Coat Ceremony'
- Know about cybersecurity trends
- Youth shot at by unidentified gunmen in J&K’s Anantnag
School principal, warden suspended in Khammam student murder
A day after the death of Class 4 student in government run tribal residential school in Khammam, the principal of the school and warden have been suspended on Wednesday
A day after the death of Class 4 student in government-run tribal residential school in Khammam, the principal of the school and warden have been suspended on Wednesday.
Pamela Satpathy, a project officer of Integrated Tribal Development Agency inspected the spot and sought a detailed report of the incident. The headmaster and warden who were suspected to be around the spot have been suspended.
The deceased D Joseph, a Class 4 student allegedly beaten to death in a fight with his senior who was staying at the same hostel though he moved to a private school as the tribal school runs classes up to fourth