- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
IT raids on Peram groups properator in Vizag
A team of IT sleuths fromed as a Special team and conducting raids here at Visakhapatnam on Tuesday
Visakhapatnam:A team of IT sleuths fromed as a Special team and conducting raids here at Visakhapatnam on Tuesday.
According to the sources the raids were conducted at the house and offices of Peram group real estate properator Haribabu.
Hari Babu is a relative of TDP MLA Yerrapathineni Srinivas .