- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Girl abducted after acid attack threat in Hyderabad
A 21yearold girl was abducted on Thursday by her boyfriend after he threatened to pour acid on her if she refused to come with him Nikhil who was in a relationship with the girl from the last three years committed to the crime after the girl stayed away from him
A 21-year-old girl was abducted on Thursday by her boyfriend after he threatened to pour acid on her if she refused to come with him. Nikhil who was in a relationship with the girl from the last three years committed to the crime after the girl stayed away from him.
According to the police, the lovers professed their love before the girl's parents who denied it and warned him to stay away from her. The girl too obliged to her parents wish and stopped talking to Nikhil.
However, Nikhil who decided to marry her called up the girl and asked to meet him. After meeting her, the accused threatened to pour acid on her when she refused to get on his bike. Nikhil took the girl to a temple in LB Nagar to marry her. However, his move was foiled after the girl alerted the people.
The girl lodged a complaint with Banjara Hills police who registered a case under relevant sections of IPC.