- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Naidu visits Veligonda tunnel
Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu visited Veligonda tunnel first phase works in Prakasam District on Friday
Amaravati:Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu visited Veligonda tunnel first phase works in Prakasam District on Friday.
He went around one km into the tunnel on locomotive to see the progress and quality of the works.
He launched conveyor belt on this occasion.
The Irrigation department officials arranged photo exhibition of Kollamvagu head regulator works at the Veligonda project site. Chief Minister also visited the photo gallery.
Chandrababu Naidu reviewed the progress of Veligonda project with the officials, contractors and interacted with the workers.